Saturday, August 6, 2022

- Download windows update kb3035583 free

- Download windows update kb3035583 free

Looking for:

- Download KB without using Windows Update? - Microsoft Community 













































     


- Update KB preps Windows 7 and 8 for Windows 10 - Pureinfotech



 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Thanks a whole lot. The machine running win7 Pro went wonky and had to do a repair and as a result the update I imagine went into cyberspace and of course MS Support was of no help and wanted to charge me for their assistance, so I fixed it myself like I've always done since Microsoft windows 3.

Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Search Community member. Back in April, when the round of updates came out to implement the Windows 10 update scheme, I didn't let them install and hid them.

Now I'm curious to see how it all works, so I went to unhide and update again. All of the updates that I'd hidden were there, except - it seems to have vanished!

I went to the KB site, but it seems the only way it is available is through WU. Is there a standalone file I can download?

Might it still be on my system somewhere? Or is there some way I can cajole WU to find it again? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :.

Cancel Submit. Had the same issue. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Barry-Allen's post on June 5, A subscription to make the most of your time. Try one month free. This site in other languages x.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Windows 10 clean install delete all partitions free

Windows 10 clean install delete all partitions free Looking for: Windows 10 clean install delete all partitions free. How to do a clean i...